Tuesday 14 June 2016

Muhammad Ali : Ex Who Decided To Cash In On Sex Tape Says He Fathered Her Daughter



Barbara was in Louisville, Kentucky, for a Muslim prayer ­service for Ali on Thursday the day before his funeral attended by over 100,000 mourners.
She stood just yards from Ali’s family, at one point coming within a few feet of Ali’s widow Lonnie, 59, who she blames for cutting her out of his life.
Showing pictures of Ali’s ­coffin on Facebook, Barbara wrote: “It really, really hurts and only time will ease the pain R.I.P until we meet again.
“I’m so glad I came to say goodbye to my love you were always there for me I never would have miss your home going for the world.”
And taking a swipe at the boxer’s widow, she added: : “Yes she tried to keep me from you in life and in death but here I am at the private funeral. R.I.P. my love.”

Earlier Barbara had posted a picture of blonde girl in ­lingerie posing with two men in pyjamas and claimed it was taken at a gumbo party.
Ali, 74, who had suffered the nervous wasting disease Parkinson’s for at least 32 years, died nine days ago from sceptic shock after being rushed to hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, with breathing problems.
Barbara claims Lonnie blocked her and her daughter out of Ali’s life after he became too ill from the degenerative disorder to venture out on his own.

She said Ali had regularly visited toddler Kiiursti in Houston until she was five but after that the visits became less frequent.


By the age of 13 all contact had stopped and the only other time they saw him was at an autograph signing in Dallas.

Kiiursti previously said: “My mom isn’t bitter, not at all.
“She knows it’s not his fault. When he was able to do things, it was OK. Then he got sick. That was the end for me.”
Barbara was a teenage beauty when newly crowned world champ Ali met her on a visit to Houston.
In 1967 Ali changed his legal residence to the Texas city.
And it was there in April that year that he made worldwide headlines when he refused to be conscripted into the US Army for the war in Vietnam.
America’s prestigious Life magazine did a special edition on Ali’s defiance and published a photo of him with Barbara.
The four-times-married ­boxer officially had nine ­children and Kiiursti claims she has met Laila Ali, 38, who ­became a boxer herself.


Source : Mirror 





No comments:

Post a Comment