Friday 3 June 2016

Becky Vardy Was Seen Earlier With Dad



It's been a year to savour for Becky Vardy, after she married her footballer husband Jamie and watched him defy all odds to win the Premier League title with Leicester City.
And the 34-year-old WAG's fairytale season continued on Thursday night as she headed to Wembley Stadium to watch her man, 29, star in England's final warm-up game before the Euro 2016 finals in France.

However, there were no doubt split loyalties on the night as she was joined by her Portuguese father Carlos for the friendly against his home nation.

Becky looked pretty in pink as she stepped out in a stylish overcoat and a matching scarf which was entwined with a similar blue number
She wore a pair of black trousers ripped at the knees and finished her ensemble with a pair of leather ankle boots.
The brunette beauty had plenty of room for her essentials in a large black handbag which she rifled through as she walked to the ground

                    


While the result of the game could produce tension in the Vardy family, there was no sign of any pre-game strife as Becky was pictured chatting her father.
Jamie and Becky tied the knot at impressive Peckforton Castle last Wednesday with their 19-month-old daughter Sofia as the flower girl.
The nuptials had previously been moved three times to accommodate Jamie's England commitments, but he was given special leave by manager Roy Hodgson to hold the wedding following the team's game against Turkey.


'I hope he will be sensible and I believe he will be sensible,' said Hodgson before the wedding.
'I know he really is desperate to be selected to go to the Euros and do a good job so I'm pretty confident when I see him on Saturday morning he will be fine.'
Jamie told Hello! magazine that he became emotional as he saw his bride and daughter walk down the aisle.
I'd been holding it together so well until that point, but when I saw Sofia's little face as she was walking down towards me, I felt myself starting to go,' he said.
'Then I saw Becky coming towards me and she just looked so incredible, I felt my composure going again.
'I knew she'd look amazing, but it was more than I could ever have pictured,' he added. 

Source : dailyMail

No comments:

Post a Comment